- This event has passed.
Got a Problem? Get a Solution! (#GAPGAS) – May 2017
15 May @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm BSTFree
“Got a Problem? Get a Solution!”
(or “#GAPGAS” as we like to call it!)
So what’s this “#GAPGAS” malarkey all about?
– Is there something stopping your venture taking off?
– Do you need advice on your product or how to sell it?
– Want to get a feedback from a room full of experience?
=> Then “#GAPGAS” is for you!
The basic premise is to help you solve your current startup problems by giving you an opportunity to briefly explain what you are struggling with to the audience, and they, along with our expert speakers, will suggest solutions for you. In essence, this will be live crowd-sourced problem-solving exercise.
This event is open to everyone, whether you’re interested in getting a problem solved; or if you don’t have any problems (lucky you!) you may just want to impart and share your years of wisdom, knowledge and experience to help your fellow startups; or you may just want to come and learn about and see what others are doing and working on.
SPEAKER – TBC
6.00pm – Doors open
6.30pm – Event starts with welcome from organisers
6.35pm – Presentation begins
7.00pm – Q&A
7.10pm – Open GaP?->GaS! session (your chance to get your problems solved)
8.00pm – Networking
9.00pm – Close
We do have a couple of simple ground rules we’d like you to abide by and which help us keep the event effective and flowing, which are as follows:
- DO state who you and your company are
- DO give context to your startup problem by giving a BRIEF synopsis of what your company does
- DO state clearly and specifically what problem you are struggling to solve
- DON’T answer back to suggestions/solutions being given (save this for the networking afterwards)
- DON’T pitch/demo your business (whether for investment, co-founders or anything else). We have other events for that.
Of course there will be plenty of time for networking and socialising as always afterwards and if you’re really good, we’ll even provide some food and drink.
At our GAPGAS events, we use Glisser which allows you to interact with the presentation in real time by allowing you to see the slides on y our devices (laptops, tablets, phones, etc.) as well as ask and upvote questions, make notes and much more. If you’d like to join in this event using Glisser, simply click here.
PS – If you would like to be one of the guest speakers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and/or to apply.
PPS – If you would like to become one of our sponsors, please email email@example.com for more details and/or a sponsorship pack.