Because it’s impossible to write anything on the internet without mentioning the POTUS (heck, it’ll probably be illegal soon), here’s some Friday fun for you – we’ll wager “Mother” Theresa won’t be bringing these thorny subjects up during her one-to-one with the Donald.
- Tell me about your mother…
- Do you like my leather trousers – they’re made from vulcanised rubber actually, so they won’t perish…do you want me to dance for you?
- Have you seen the wall that China built 2,000 years ago to keep the foreigners out? Great, isn’t it?
- Make it quick, Don, I’ve got tickets to “Hamilton” tonight.
- It’s great to see you putting so much faith in Pence…look after him and the pounds will take care of themselves.
- Holy Guacamole, the snacks here are terrible – where can I get a decent Burrito?
- I’m a big fan of fashion, actually, love materials, love Muslin…we gotta have more Muslin in the UK – as much as humanly possible.
- I’m Theresa, and I ran Homeland Security for the UK for 10 years while stupid White men ruined the country – you’re fired!
- Wonderful people, Americans, I’ve always had a great relationship with, uh, America, right, America – the American people love me – I have great respect for America – great respect you know?
And one thing they will agree on!
“That Piers Morgan – w*nker, isn’t he!”